Sunday, September 2, 2012

Glossybox - August

About a month ago Arjana told me about GLOSSYBOX. When I heard what she had to say I became so interested! Now, what is a Glossybox?




A Glossybox contains five travel sized beauty product. It can be anything. There will always be something different in it. Like make up products, cremes and even shampoo's. 

Every month you will get one if you join Glossybox. First you'll have to create your beauty profile. Based on this profile you will get certain beauty samples that will fit you the best. The price to get it is 12,50 a month. Not too bad, huh? You can even unsubscribe whenever you want too!

As the picture above says (I copied and pasted it) woman in over more than 15 other countries do this. For more information check out their site: http://www.glossybox.com/  or the dutch version: http://www.glossybox.nl/

Let me show you what I got in this month's Glossybox.


It comes in this package. Cute already!

Inside the package you will find a box :).

Then you open it ....!!

Cuteness and girlishness never stops O_O.

You will find this with all the products inside of the box.

NICE! So let's start the review.

First product: KIEHL'S - LIP BALM #1
Translation: One of the worldwide favorites from Kiehl's costumers. It protects en offers intensive soothing on dry lips. I also includes Sun-protection factor 4.
My opinion: I love it! It really is soothing on the lips. Your lips will feel very soft en regenerated. It also had sunblock! LIKE!

Second product: PUREOLOGY - SUPER SMOOTH
Translation: This line of hair care products offers a  personal treatment on your own hairtype. The exclusively concentrated Zero Sulfate shampoo cleanses, nurtures and treats the hair mildly.
My opinion: I used it today. It smells nice and it does its job well. With most shampoo's you can't comb through your hair that easily, but with this one I pretty much can. 

Third product:  VERA VALENTI - CRAYON
Translation: An easy to use eye pencil with sharpener. For creating an intense look easily and accurate. This can be combined perfectly with the Vera Valinti eyeshadows. 
My opinion: I do not use eye pencils very often. I tried this one on my lower waterline and I must say it's a very good one. It doesn't smudge that much and gives a good intense look.

Fouth product: VERA VALINTI - EYESHADOW PALETTE.
Translation: Eight perfectly matching color eyeshadows, ranging from chestnut brown to white. It comes with a light pink blush to create various looks.
My opinion: I never, ever use eyehadow. I'm not that skilled with it. I tried on the slightly orange colored one and I must say I very much like it. It stays on perfectly and the colors are so beautiful. I'm going to experiment more with it.

Last product: GLOSSYBOX - SERIE EXCLUSIV PRO BEAUTY BRUSH
Translation: This professional brush has an elegant design and is specially made for GLOSSYBOX. It's made out of the best quality goat hair. The voluminousness brush can absorb big amounts of blush so you can apply it easily.
My opinion: I haven't used this yet. I think I'm not going to either. I'm giving it away in a goodiebag :).

My first experience with GLOSSYBOX was a very good one! I liked the products and I can't wait for next month's box. I'm really curious of what the box will contain then. 

Thanks for reading :) bubaay!



No comments:

Post a Comment