Performer AKA Shey Fox, Shay Foxx
Birthday February 04, 1969
Astrology Aquarius
Birthplace California, USA
Years Active 2010-2012 (Started around 41 years old)
Ethnicity Caucasian
Nationality/Heritage American
Hair Color Black
Measurements 36DD
Height 5 feet, 4 inches (163 cm)
Weight 132 lbs (60 kg)
Tattoos Script on left wrist; Along spine
Non-Ear Piercings Clit; Left nostril; Above pubes
Comments There are no comments for this performer.
Website http://twitter.com/1shayfox
http://www.clubshayfox.com/
Shay Fox was born in California, USA.
She was born in southern California but moved to northern California where she spent most of my life. She later moved back to the south California area around 2005 with a stop along the way in Las Vegas for 2 years.
She was a hair stylist/make-up artist for 13 years whilst dabbling in fitness modeling here and there "just for fun". She has modelled for magazines ranging from fitness to bridal to boating. Her career path then took me into Alcohol distribution and sales and then back and fourth as a topless dancer and fitness competitor. Shay eventually ended up in the adult film industry and has declared "I'm loving every step I've taken, with no regrets".
Going on to mention that "while it seems as though I've had a wild run, I've been very fortunate to meet some of the amazing people along the way. I've enjoyed the journey and all it holds."
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Shay_Fox
http://www.awmdb.com/bio/4406/Shay_Fox.html
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=shayfox/gender=f/shay-fox.htm
Shay Fox - My Fucking Wife 5 Late Night Snack - 21 min
Shay Fox - My Hard Cock Rules The School 2 Hot For Teacher - 22 min
Shay Fox - experienced aunt - 23 min
Shay Fox - My First Sex Teacher - 32 min
Shay Fox - My mom love big black cock! Threesome - 34 min
Shay Fox And Husband Seduce Teen Hayden Winters - 36 min
Shay Fox - Big Black Cock - 40 min
Inari Vachs, Sinn Sage, AND Shay Fox - 40 min
Shay fox seduces young girl
Shay Fox fucks the masseuse
Shay fox oil and fuck,massage
Super Hot MILF Shay Fox
From Big Tits Big Clits (2010). Female bodybuilder Fitness Lady Amazing Muscular Woman.
Hot Busty Cougar Shay Fox
Hot Busty Cougar Shay Fox POV
Boobsy shay fox and nicole ray
Hot Busty Mature Shay Fox Banging
Very Hot Fitness Model Shay Fox Fucking A BoY
Super Hot MILF Shay Fox
Scene from Big Tits Boss # 17 (2011). She's The Boss, Find your perfect job, Looking for your dream job...work for her.
Shay Fox, Anita Dark AND Joclyn Stone - French connection
I Wanna Cum Inside Your Mom 30 - FULL FILM ONLINE
Hey man, I was looking for you yesterday, but nobody was home. Except your mom. And she was sunning herself by the pool. I dont know if she realizes it, but I can see right through her bathing suit when its wet. Shes so awesome to look at, but when I do, my dick gets hard. And you know what, I think she knows it, at least thats what she was staring at. Buddy, I really want to cum inside your mom, maybe tonight!
Starring: Shay Fox, Cece Stone, Kora Peters, Katie P.
Online
http://vidstream.us/video/337N686914SS/I-Wanna-Cum-Inside-Your-Mom-Vol-30-
The Stepmother # 6 - FULL FILM ONLINE
When lonely widower Evan Stone announces he's become engaged, son Rocco is eager to meet his stepmother-to-be. But Rocco's curiosity turns to lust upon meeting voluptuous beauty Shay, and he finds it hard to think of her as his "new mom" Meanwhile, Rocco's fiancé April is fighting her own attraction to Rocco's dad Evan. Starring Shay Foxx, Evan Stone, Rocco Reed and April O'Neil. Written and directed by Nica Noelle.
Cast: April O'Neil, Shay Fox, Evan Stone, Rocco Reed.
http://userporn.com/video/m2hjpAecsEBA
http://userporn.com/video/i4oFKWmrigrH
Big Tit Certified - FULL FILM ONLINE
Starring: Shyla Stylez, Zoey Holloway, Kortney Kane, Diamond Kitty, Shay Fox.
http://userporn.com/video/zWpvNMpxzLk4
http://userporn.com/video/uTIQCdiOnVuV
Lexington Steele MILF Magnet 6 (2011) - FULL FILM ONLINE
Cast:
Shay Fox, Karen Fisher, Friday, Michelle McLaren, Lexington Steele
2 Lex 1st Timers! 4 Cum Crazy Cougars! All Lex, All Interracial!
http://userporn.com/video/AAKkp1Qyg2qQ
Inari Loves Girls 2011 - FULL FILM ONLINE
Year: 2011
Country: USA
Genre: All Girl, Lesbian
Length: 112 m
Starring: Katsuni, Inari Vachs, Teri Weigel, Sinn Sage, Dani Daniels, Shay Fox
Pegging A Strap On Love Story 3 - FULL FILM ONLINE
You Were thrilled to see the new strap on your girlfriend just bought until she said it was for you! Now You're super excited! Feeling your hot girlfriend jam that big plastic dick in your ass over and over is mind numbing! But that's only half the fun. Now it's your turn to pound her tight pussy until she's sore. Looks like you were made for each other!
Starring: Angelina Valentine, Cassandra Nix, Shay Fox, Joclyn Stone, Kara Price, Mary Jane Johnson, Erin, Chris Dano, Billy Dewitt, Keith Evans.
INFO
- http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Shay_Fox
- http://www.awmdb.com/bio/4406/Shay_Fox.html
- http://www.clubshayfox.com/tour/index.php
- http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=shayfox/gender=f/shay-fox.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment