Saturday, October 20, 2012

Abunai 2012 - Part 2

If you haven't seen part one, hold it right there! Go check it out here :D --> http://kasumikriss.blogspot.nl/2012/08/abunai-2012-part-1.html

Oke! Done reading the first? Now you may proceed reading this one. Hehehehehe.

It has been an awfully long time since I updated my blog again, but heyyyy, I get carried away sometimes. In this post I'm going to show you part 2 of my AbunaiCon experience.

My second cosplay was Lara Croft:



It was a very easy outfit to make. I bought a green T-shirt and tied it up. I already had a grey tanktop for underneath the green T-shirt. I also had brown hotpants, holsters and a backpack. I bought those a few years ago when I did a cosplay of her too. Look, look:


That was the second cosplay I ever did. The guns I bought in a toy's store and the shoes I had to buy also. Cosplaying takes up a lot of your time and money. This I have really experienced from the cosplays I made for abunaicon.


Here is the video I made:

As you see I was waiting in the lobby and filming things. People who came to check in on sunday were shocked to see all those cosplayers I think. The hotel was full of cosplayers and no "normal looking" human being was to be found inside. Lolol.

Here are some pictures: 



Another Lara Croft cosplayer!

Overall it was such a nice experience to be at Abunaicon for the first time. I'm definitely going next year! 

I hope you liked this short post. I will be posting soon enough again :). 

Byebye! Have a great day~  



No comments:

Post a Comment