Wednesday, October 17, 2012

TV appearance, magazine shoot and lolita market

Another busy week has come to an end for me and tomorrow a whole new adventure will start!
Tomorrow I leave for Japan!!!!
So make sure to check my blog!
I'll be making daily vlogs ^^

Still I want to tell you about the past week.
The TV show that I did with Bamba was broadcasted and it was super fun!
If you live in The Netherlands you can watch it back over here:
http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/afleveringen/1296615
Our part starts at 6:00.



















Also I had a photoshoot for the Dutch Magazine Viva,
it will take a while before it appears in the magazine, 
but I already saw a preview and I love the pictures!
Here is a quick picture, I forgot to take my hair down for it.


























And Sunday I organized a lolita market.
I was so happy that a lot of lolita's came to visit the market!!
Thank you all for participating!



















Together with Danchelle, she will join me in Japan when I arrive in Tokyo!!
I cannot wait to go shopping together and have a lot of fun!


























 In the end we watched Kamikaze girls


















So I hope to see you back when I have my blogs about Japan up!!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment