Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cleaning up my closet + Fun outfits

Today I'm going to get rid of all my old clothes. Everything I'm not wearing anymore is going out the door! I have said that a few times already, but today it is really going to happen. It needs to happen, haha. 

There were times that I cleaned up my closet, but I was so afraid of throwing away things. I thought that I eventually would wear some again. Years passed and I still didn't wear them.

Still, if you are going to throw stuff away, look carefully, because some things will come in handy for later. Like a pair of jeans you don't wear anymore. Don't throw it away yet! For example,  you can cut them up to a shorter pair of jeans and pimp them up instead. 

Before cleaning up my closet I wanted to get some inspiration from the web. I wanted to get inspired by the clothing styles and thingies. So I'm going to show you what I am fond of in this post. 

In the future I will put together some outfits of mine inspired by the pictures I found (all these pictures don't belong to me, just found them on the web.):









































I'm in love with the styles an pieces they are wearing. I really like that funky, out of the box kind of style. Or that chic and classy style. They are not your normal kind of wardrobe. It takes some courage to wear some of these clothing. 

I hope you like the pictures :) Do you like this kind of style too? What do you prefer? Let me know.

Have an nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment