Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2NE1 world tour?!

I know I'm a little bit late with this news. A lot of people know it already, but let me say it just one more time..


2NE1 IS GOING ON THEIR FIRST WORLD TOUR!!!!!!!


NEW EVOLUTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!


[IMG]


[IMG]


Okee, okee... Let me calm down....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like a moth ago my boyfriend told me about it. I was at school that day and I freaked the hell out. Immediately I started up a random PC and melted.


I don't think they will come to Holland. The concert would rather be held Paris or London I guess. But I will go there no matter what it takes. lololol. Never been such a fangirl for a long time.


This is another video.


This is one of their new songs. Really like it :).

About their new looks. It think Sandara has got a super fresh cool new haircut. It's so awesome and daring. Fits her name.. daring.. Dara. DARING DARA!!!.. ok.

Here are some pictures with their new looks:





GIMMIE YOUR HAIR PLEASE!


These pictures are from their latest single I LOVE YOU:






The touring dates that I have found:



The dates for in Europe aren't on there yet. I can't wait until they show them. Tickets aren't that cheap, so I'm going to save some money up for it. Also need money for traveling.

When I know more about the touring dates for in Europe I will let you know as soon as possible!

Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment