Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Miss fortune at Abunai 2012

In a post I made a month ago !(this one)! I was doubting about who I wanted to cosplay for Abunaicon. Know I have made up my mind and as the title says, I'm going to be cosplaying Miss Fortune from League of Legends.


This is Miss Fortune: 

(I do not own any of the pictures!)

I already ordered the wig and a pair of green colored lenses. It's going to be quite hard to make all the detail the same, but I'm going to make the best of it and make the outfit myself.
I only have a month left to make the costume, so I have to step up my game now haha. Also I will be documenting the whole process of "The making of: Miss Fortune Cosplay Costume". When I'm ready editing it all I will upload it on my youtube channel and also on my blog! 

Here are some more pictures of her. Now the pictures are not mine. I found them on the web!














Cool and cute aren't they? I'm tending to make it more tough then cute. So at the end it has to look BADASSSS :D.

For my second outfit I don't have picked anyone yet. I'm still thinking about it. If you have any suggestions please tell me and comment on my blog. 

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you at Abunaicon!



No comments:

Post a Comment