Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August Beauty Haul

Sundays are so relaxing, most of the time don't you think? I think so :). Most people are free from whatever obligations they have and they can just enjoy their day. Finally my last Sunday was one of those days. 

I went to "Leyweg" here in Holland. It's a small shopping center in The Hague. Nothing special tho. I was looking for some products that I needed, but I left with more than I expected!

In a drugstore called "Etos" I bought this:


I was searching for some facial masks. I always buy those single packages. If you are buying it one time it's cheap, but when you always buy those single packages it will be more expensive then buying a tube full of that goodness instead. So I bought two tubes for face masks of Montagne Jeunesse. One that's called Dark Chocolate. It's a deep cleansing mud mask. I always buy that one in sachet (a single pack) and it's so nice I almost want to eat it!

The other tube or tottle, whatever you like to call it, is called Tropical Peel Off also from Montagne Jeunesse. I'm not sure if I ever tried this one in specific, but I know that peel off's are pretty nice too. It's a very light feeling substance and after 15 of 20 minutes of letting it sit on your face it will feel like you are a plastic doll lolol. Kind of like this:


After you peel your mask off (Yes this works great!) it will feel as if you have peeled of your old skin and you are left with fresh new skin!

The Taft Curl Balm I have never used before so I'm very curious about how this will help my curls to stay nice and smooth haha.

The hair-repair mask is from Schwarzkopf, Gliss KUR. I think I used this once, but I somehow can't remember anymore. I hope this product helps to maintain my hair to be healthy and all. I am trying to let my hair grow so I'm treating my hair as good as possible and trying different kinds of brands to look what suits me best. Eating well and healthy helps a lot also! Don't forget :).

I picked out a random nail polish color also. It kind of a dark red/brownish one. I think it looks sophisticated and very pretty. Not expensive at all! 
 I also bought this. I really love this brand and I love how all their products smell! I LOVE COCONUT YEAH! This is a package with hydrating cleansing wipes. It cleanses and softens the skin, as you can read. It works good. The only thing is that the wipes are really moist so you are left with very moist hands. 

The people who know me well know that I really like objects in the shape of frogs hahaha. Everything with a froggie on it like this makes me go:


And indeed it's a lunchbox. It's useful for school and NO I don't think this is childish at all hehe. Better that to put your food in a plastic zzzzzzzzzakje (sexy word, if you know what I'm talking about, no? watch this). Plastic bag in English :3. Bought this at BLOKKER.



Normally on Sunday almost every store is closed. But on the first Sunday of the month the shopping center Leyweg is open. Everywhere you see little stands where people sell stuff from clothing to make up. 

The brown eyeliner is from miss sporty. I like the black one from Miss sporty also but they don't seem to sell them anywhere anymore.

I found a stand were every product was 1 Euro. Couldn't walk past it. Everything I bought at that stand you can see in the picture above.



I don't recognize this brand FOGAN but there were a lot of FOGAN items there. Just looked it up on the internet. They say everything is 0.99 euro O_O go check! http://www.fogan.nl/ 

I haven't tried them out yet, but soon enough I will and show them in some youtube video's . They are crack nail polish by the way. Very cool. I also like the colors.



FOGAN nail polishes.

I thought this was a sweet pink color for blush. I tried it out and it was very sweet indeed.

I'm not that into make up, but I'm doing my best in learning more about it and practicing with it.

This is an eye pencil also from FOGAN. Didn't tried it out yet. I don't expect much from it either. But we will see haha.

I found this lash curler also for 1 euro. I have one from Miss Heleen. I thought it was a good one, until I used this one from Meng Lu.   




I know this might be a cheap-ass curler, but it works great for me! Better that the one I had. Now I can understand those beauty gurus on youtube when they are talking about to invest in a good lash curler! From now on I will be upgrading my lash curler.

Before curling.

After curling. WOW!

SO LONG GAYBOY, gonna throw this lash curler away now.

Finally three lipsticks from Rimmel. In stores you buy them for 10 euro's, there I bought them for 1 euro x_x. Actually everything was only 0,90 cents...!! I could pick 11 items for 10 Euro's!

This are the colors that I picked out:


I really love Nude colored lipsticks!


That was all! I hope you liked it? Now I will update my music on my mobile so that I can work out good at the gym lol. :D
Have a wonderful day! Bubaay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment